Special Agricultural

Special agricultural homesteads are only for farmers who have moved off of the farm but are still farming their land or their children or grandchildren are farming their land. We have put the forms on our website for your information but we will be sending out these applications since it is a little confusing to what form you may need.

Downloadable Files:
Application for Special Agricultural Homestead
Re-Application for Special Agricultural Homestead