Payments - Water & Sewer Bills
Point & Pay - Easy Remote and Online Payments - Starting April 5, 2021
Residents will be able to pay water bills and property taxes. Contractors and home owners will be able to apply and pay for Building Department permits from their computer, tablet or cell phone! Users can activate a user account to access many features. The website is: https://bsaonline.com/?uid=1649
Additionally, when enrolling in the City’s e-Billing program, residents will gain 24-hour access to their water account. Payments can be made by credit card, debit card or check. “Our administration is focused on providing residents with an array of easy and accessible options that best meets their personal preferences,” noted City Administrator Sheryl Mitchell Theriot.
The new Point & Pay-hosted portal will provide security and the ability to:
- Establish/update account information and settings
- Store/update payment methods
- Make payments
- View bills
- Schedule recurring or future-dated payments
- View payment and statement history
- Download billing statements
- Establish and manage communication preferences, such as email and text notifications
The customer’s Point & Pay Convenience Fees for each transaction are:
- Credit Cards: 3% with a minimum $2.00
- Electronic Checks (ACH): $3.00 up to $10,000.00 $10.00 over $10,000.00
Direct Deposit for Water and Sewer Bills
The City of Lathrup Village now offers direct deposit for paying your water bills. With Direct Deposit for bill pay your payment will be taken directly out of an account of your choosing. You will still get a notification every month showing the amount due and the due date when the payment will be removed from the account so there are no surprises!!
This is an opt in program so please fill out the Direct Deposit Enrollment Form and return it to the Treasurer's Office to enroll.
27400 Southfield Road
Lathrup Village, MI 48076
8:00am to 4:30pm
Dropbox: 24 Hours
Other Payment Options
- After Hours Dropbox: There is a silver drop box located outside of the Police Department near the sidewalk and is accessible 24 hours a day.
- In Person: At the City Office in City Hall during business hours 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. City Hall is located at: 27400 Southfield Rd., Lathrup Village, MI 48076
- By Mail: Please make sure your payment is postmarked before the due date to avoid late fees.