Mrs. Crystal Kaczmarek-Bogner
Elected 2020; Term expires 2023
• Son, Williamsville South (Class of 2022)
• Daughter, Mill Middle (Class of 2026)
• Community Volunteer. Hearts and Hands.
• Volunteer Group Facilitator. ProActive Caring Stress Reduction Program.
• Previous: Mental Health Therapist.
• M.Ed. in Guidance and Counseling (Community Mental Health). University of Georgia.
• B.A. in Psychology. University at Buffalo.
• B.S. in Optical Sciences and Engineering. Certificate in (Personnel) Management Studies. University of Rochester.
Other Boards Served On:
• Williamsville Special Education PTSA Executive Board (2017- 2020).
Life-long Learning, Hiking, Cooking, Listening to Music, Mindfulness, Travel
Short Quote or Philosophy:
"Education is for improving the lives of others and for leaving your community and world
better than what you found it." -Marian Wright Edelman