The Haddonfield Recreation Commission is committed to maintaining or improving the quality of life within the Borough of Haddonfield by providing high quality, cost-effective recreation, sports, and entertainment programs for the benefit of all residents. The Recreation Commission will work proactively and together as a team with all league officers and the Mayor to insure the quality of every program within the Borough of Haddonfield.
The Recreation Commission meets the 4th Thursday at 8:00pm in room 102 of the Borough Hall.
There are no meetings in May, June, July, August, December
The members are:
Robert Bickel, Director and Ex-Officio Member
Jack O'Malley, Mayor's Designee
Lefty Banos, Public School Athletic Director
Kevin Roche, Commissioner, Director of Finance and Ex-Officio Member
Darren DiMedio, Little League Baseball Rep.
Mike Malady, Senior Babe Ruth Baseball Rep.
Scott Batson, Youth Football & Cheerleading Rep.
Jennifer Naticchia-Walls, Youth Field Hockey
Lynn Santilli-Connor, Girl's Lacrosse
Don McGe, Youth Softball
Amy Henry Minors, Soccer
Blair Talty, Baseball
Pam Marthins, Field Hockey/Lacrosse
Richard Hoff, Baseball
Sean D. Leonard, Football
Steve Miller, Wrestling
Jeremy Hamblin, Lacrosse
Christopher Esposito, Baseball
Joey Malcarney, Basketball
Richard Morris, Baseball
Casey Langel, Basketball
TJ Morris, Baseball
ATTENTION TENNIS COURT USERS: The Centennial Tennis Courts are now on a first come, first serve basis.
The following restrictions have been established in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and will remain in effect until further notice:
- Courts will be open 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, seven (7) days per week;
- Singles matches are permitted, but doubles matches are prohibited;
- All participants must remain at least six (6) feet apart;
- Group tennis and instructional lessons are prohibited;
- All players must wear gloves;
- Individuals are not permitted to congregate at the entrance to the courts or on the courts themselves;
- Players are encouraged to wear masks, but they are not required;